Say goodbye to your blackheads and white heads! 🙂 So, today’s blog is all about iWhite Korea Nose Pack! ♥ I already tried this product many times and I’ll make a review of this today with the help of my hubby! 😀 ♥
Price: Php 18.00
Available at: Department Store Beauty Section, Watsons, and all leading drugstores nationwide
Net Weight: 3.5 ml
Made in Korea
A cream type nose pack that conveniently adjusts to the shape of your nose making it easier and more effective in eliminating blackheads and whiteheads. You can use it on oil-prone areas like the nose area and the T-zone to minimize the appearance of pores and excess oil for a clear, smooth and radiant skin.
It is formulated with:
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Mulberry Root Extract
- Aloe Vera
Contains natural active ingredients and Vitamins A, C and E that help:
- Soothe skin while effectively stripping off dirt
- Tighten pores
- Improve skin texture
Iwhite Nose Pack is refined by Bio-Nanotechnology which gives ingredients increased potency in order to effectively take care of your skin.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
1.After washing face, apply a generous amount of the Nose Pack solution on the entire nose areas.
I also put some excess of it on his chin and corners of his nose.
2. Wait for about 15 minutes or until it completely dries then peel off the pack upward, starting from the base.
For best results, use 2-4 times a week with other Iwhite skin care products.
Active Ingredients: Mulberry Root Extract, Pabax Ginseng Root Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, with Vitamins A, C, and E
Also contains: Water, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, PVP, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Allantoin, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA
TIPS BEFORE AND AFTER USING THIS
- You need to wash your face first, to remove the oil and dirt from your skin.
- Steam your skin over a bowl of hot water, so the pores will open. And it’ll be more easy to get rid of your blackheads and white heads.
- Apply a thick layer on your nose area. Make sure that you fill every pore.
4. Wait until it dry. You’ll know it’s dry when you move your nose and it actually cracks.
5. Pulling it up and away from your nose will make sure that you’re going to pull out the entire white heads and blackheads.
6. Slowly peel it off because blackheads are easy to tear in half.
7. After peeling, scrub your nose to remover any blackheads and white heads that left on your skin.
8. Rinse with cold water or apply a piece of ice to close the pores. Remember, do not skip this step!
9. Use toner or other pore tightening cream.
TEXTURE AND SCENT:
It’s really thick and sticky substance which leads to a messy application. It smells like a glue but it doesn’t matter to me. And I also love its cooling sensation when applying. 🙂
BEFORE AND AFTER:
Sorry if the color is not the same. The lightning and my camera is not stable. 🙁 But if you look it closely, you can see how his blackheads and white heads are less visible after using this nosepack.
You can just see a few blackheads, they’re not visible ‘cos this nose pack is white. I hope they’ll change it to black. 🙁 So, it will be easy to see the removed blackheads and white heads.
I really love this product! ❤ Though, there are times that it’s so hard to get rid of those blackheads and white heads. So, I make sure that I apply a thick layer of it because a thin layer wouldn’t work ‘cos the blackheads and white heads wouldn’t stick on it. It’s kinda messy to apply compare to nose strips. I always put the excess nose pack solution on my chin and forehead. Honestly, it’s really hard to make a thick and even layer ‘cos it’s so sticky. I also notice that, after peeling it off, some blackheads and white heads are still on my nose. 🙁
Overall, I still love this product even if it didn’t really get rid of my entire blackheads and white heads. Good thing is, it was formulated with natural and active ingredients and improved by Bio-Nanotechnology that expand effectiveness for the sake of taking care of our skin. 👍 Despite of its cheap price, this product is still effective! Maybe I didn’t do the right things before using this that’s why it didn’t totally work on me.
If you’re budget conscious and struggling with blackheads and white heads. I recommend this! 😊👍
Did you already tried this product? Any brand that you would recommend? Share them below! I would appreciate it if I saw your names below. 🙂 ❤