I love playing with my hair and get pampered at the salon, but when I’m saving up a few cash, the best way is to pamper myself at home with the help of my mom.
Every 5 months, I make sure that I’ll be changing the colour of my hair ‘cos I easily get used to with my hair colour. Mondes Professionals is one of my trusted brands in terms of hair care products. I’ve been using their products such as hair color, oxidizing emulsion and ionic keratin for the longest time. My hair color stayed on my hair for almost 2 years without using bleach and without fading out, that’s why I really patronized their products. Aside from it, you can bought it for an affordable and reasonable price. Though, Mondes Professionals is quite hard to find in the market. Luckily, there’s an Hortalleza branch near my home who offers Mondes Professionals hair care products.
So, these were the things I used:
1. Mondes Professional Premium Professional Hair Color in Very Light Blonde 0/6 (Low Ammonia)
4. Harry Josh Pro Tools Hair Clip
5. Hair Color Dye Brush
7. Shower Cap
8. Gloves (not in the photo)
9. Palmolive Conditioner (not in the photo)
1. Pour the Mondes Professional Premium Professional Hair Color and Mondes Professional Oxidizing Emulsion in a container.
2. Mix the hair color formula using the Hair Color Dye Brush.
3. Detangle and separate your hair into four equal sections.
4. Remove one clip on the front section of your hair. Start at the hairline, then apply gently and evenly onto the roots.
5. Apply hair color to the middle and ends of your hair.
6. Gently massage it with your gloved hands when you’re already finished applying it with the hair dye brush.
7. Once you finish a section, twist your hair up then clip it.
8. Repeat the other steps on the remaining sections.
9. Leave it on your hair for 45 minutes.
10. Rinse your hair thoroughly.
11. I apply Palmolive Conditioner for about 2-5 minutes, then rinse it.
12. Then, I apply Mondes Professional Ionic Keratin to protect my hair from damage. Cover it with a shower cap and leave it for about 20-40 minutes.
13. Rinse it, then style as desired!
Viola! Admire and be confident with your new hair color! 😄 On my next blog posts, I’ll be reviewing the Mondes Professionals Premium Professional Hair Color, Mondes Professionals Oxidizing Emulsion, and Mondes Professionals Ionic Keratin. Stay tuned loves! ❤